Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

+3
j3pfilms
Oliver
DoctorLansing
7 posters

Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles"

DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles" - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles"

Post  DoctorLansing Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm

2nd thought, scratch that.... Everyone .... I will make a new thread posting the new episode instea of putting it here. It will be released no later than tomorrow!! Yaaaaaay!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles" - Page 3 Empty PART 2

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 am

Well... as everyone knows.. part 1 is complete. I started on part 2 but there is are a few scenes I still need to do. I also am having some issues with the computer voice that I want to use. I may have to just settle.. I am trying to use a synthesizer for the voice rather than a female actor's voice because I dont know anyone who would want to do the female computer voice. I also am dealing with some things related to my recent post in the filmmaking forum which is distracting me from part 2. I may need to put part 2 on hold a little longer than I expected because of those things. You can read more about it in the filmaking forum. But it WILL be coming...
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles" - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates for "The Lansing Chronicles"

Post  thetimethief Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

Not too long mate...or people will forget part 1:)
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Well I have been kind of side tracked trying to learn some 3D modelling and some new programs but tonight I started back on part 2 of the show. I have two shots that I need to finish (one CG and one live) and then I should be able to edit everything together. Judging from last time, once I got to the editing phase things sped up ALOT. I am setting a goal that I want to have part 2 released NO LATER than next weekend! Once I get that finished, there will be some other projects that I want to work on before I move on to episode 2.. but atleast then, Lansing's destiny will be revealed and it will open things up for him to make guest appearances on other shows again Smile

I thank you all for being patient with me, except for Chris who is very IMPATIENT but I forgive him LOL.

Trea
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Well, episode 2 will be ready in 1 1/2 hours after render and will air tonight. There were alot more effect shots than I thought but everything is done now. I will post part 2 in a separate thread along with a link for part 1 in case you want to watch that again to refresh.
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm

I have been trying to render this episode all day and my computer has crashed everytime. I am continuing to try so if this last time doesn't work then I'll try again tomorrow evening. Sad

sorry for the delay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:00 pm