Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

"The Face of the enemy". A new Damon Dark story!

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

"The Face of the enemy". A new Damon Dark story! Empty "The Face of the enemy". A new Damon Dark story!

Post  Straker Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 am

This week, Chris Heaven and I have been busy working on a new Damon Dark story which promises to be something of a step in a darker direction. The interesting thing about this one is that while I'm doing my usual writing/acting and directing, I'm really leaving the editing and post production work to Chris, for the first time! So, it will be fascinating to see how this one turns out.

The Plot?

Damon Dark is on Space Station Gamma...in Mars orbit...when his enemies The Collective approach again, threatening the safety of Earth...and Damon prepares to attack...but to his amazement, the pilot of the "Eye-Pod" ship contacts him...this is the beginning of a revealing and confrontating scene for Damon...he will come to know an old enemy has faced many times...and he will learn something about the true nature of The Cygnus Collective...and about the dark side of himself!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

"The Face of the enemy". A new Damon Dark story! Empty Re: "The Face of the enemy". A new Damon Dark story!

Post  Straker Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Okay, here it is! A BIG, BIG thanks to Chris for the amazing editing, color grading and additional effects work! Chris and I directed half each and the CGI FX are by Kevin Langille (Thanks Kevin!!!) and Chris and Joe Richards are the composers of the cool music. Thanks to you all, I could never have made this without you guys! Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:36 pm