Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

+2
thetimethief
Patrick Murphy
6 posters

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen?

Patrick Murphy

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen?

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello,

Pat here,

Now, down to buisness...Should Chris make a Vincent Kosmos episode where an Anti - Iowan (Anti - Iowan, I made that, woop?) (Anti -Iowan Meaning - A Humonoid that can only sustain life for fifteen years.) breaks into earths atmosphere. Damon Dark calls Vincent Kosmos explaining he is busy and asks Vincent to check it. When doing so, Vincent approaches the Anti - Iowan which is startled by him and turns him gay. Vincent deals with this horrobly and call Damon, but Vincent finds himself attracted to Damon, he also figures out that he is attracted to every human male on earth, and that there is one person he won't be attracted to...Himself.

That's all I have, it's just an idea, don't even know if we'll do it, just a fun idea. Very Happy
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty Re: A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen?

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Patrick Murphy wrote:Hello,

Pat here,

Now, down to buisness...Should Chris make a Vincent Kosmos episode where an Anti - Iowan (Anti - Iowan, I made that, woop?) (Anti -Iowan Meaning - A Humonoid that can only sustain life for fifteen years.) breaks into earths atmosphere. Damon Dark calls Vincent Kosmos explaining he is busy and asks Vincent to check it. When doing so, Vincent approaches the Anti - Iowan which is startled by him and turns him gay. Vincent deals with this horrobly and call Damon, but Vincent finds himself attracted to Damon, he also figures out that he is attracted to every human male on earth, and that there is one person he won't be attracted to...Himself.

That's all I have, it's just an idea, don't even know if we'll do it, just a fun idea. Very Happy

Can someone kill this red hair guy???Smile)
    NO!KOSMOS WILL NEVER BE GAY!!!!
    Patrick Murphy

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty Re: A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen?

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 pm

It could?
    Hahahaa nice comment, but if you kill me, you are killing yourself...There's a silver lineing there... MWHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Patrick Murphy wrote:It could?
    Hahahaa nice comment, but if you kill me, you are killing yourself...There's a silver lineing there... MWHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Well I need to say that we had two young Kosmos...so it's enough kill only one:) Gosh...but you're my favorite!!!
    Patrick Murphy

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Well...If the other Young VK was the gay one...and we killed him? Then you would never have to be gay?
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Patrick Murphy wrote:Well...If the other Young VK was the gay one...and we killed him? Then you would never have to be gay?

Ok...I accept your deal:)
    Patrick Murphy

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty Deal.

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Well. We must plan how to kill him. HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH HAHA MWHA MWHAHA MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Twisted Evil
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 pm

I don't need to say anything here, you guys are doing fine by yourself! Very Happy
    unclefred

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty vincent Kosmos- a name to remember

Post  unclefred Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 am

Vincent Kosmos is not gay although the name reminds me of a greek ice cream vendor or a greek chef on
    the cable food channel or a used car salesman of them mayor of lesbosbut GAY,NEVER!!!!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm

GAY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way LOL
    unclefred

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty vincent Kosmos a merry old soul

Post  unclefred Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

Just in case nobody has heard,VINCENT KOSMOS IS NOT GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! A little Mary maybe,sllighty hows your father and a bit freudian slip but GAY,NEVER,by my yellow screwdriver I declare!!!! Although Dr lansing
    did mention Vincent Kosmos is not Gay BUT and its a big but because I used uppercase lettering!, some of the people lansing sleeps with are gay but this is just a vague accusations spread by people who do that sort of thing!!! Hang in there fellow being and all will maybe be exposed or my name is not VINCENT KOSMOS,which it isn't and thats a FACT!!!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am

I can see we need to start an Uncle Fred thread urgently. I may do that soon. The sooner the better, I suspect. Wink
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

unclefred wrote:Just in case nobody has heard,VINCENT KOSMOS IS NOT GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! A little Mary maybe,sllighty hows your father and a bit freudian slip but GAY,NEVER,by my yellow screwdriver I declare!!!! Although Dr lansing
    did mention Vincent Kosmos is not Gay BUT and its a big but because I used uppercase lettering!, some of the people lansing sleeps with are gay but this is just a vague accusations spread by people who do that sort of thing!!! Hang in there fellow being and all will maybe be exposed or my name is not VINCENT KOSMOS,which it isn't and thats a FACT!!!

excuse me?! I am very confused about the comment about Lansing sleeping with gay ppl. Where did that cone from and are you trying to say Lansing is gay?? ,:/
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:54 pm

No, he's not, Trea, he's being funny in an 'absurdist' manner. Uncle Fred and I have been friends for ...er....how old am I now? Close to 30 years. It's an old joke: "I'm not gay but I think some of the men I sleep with might be". He's rejigged it.

Uncle Fred (real name Steve) called me last night to say how this forum is really cool and that everyone here seems like great people and he really supports what we're all doing.

BTW, "Uncle Fred" was a character he played in a couple of films I made in the 1990s...he played this girl's Uncle, who is a mad inventor/scientist who has the eccentric habit of talking to the kettle and does all manner of scientific things with a single yellow screwdriver. Robert (Gary Sutton ) Trott played the baddie, Mr.Sparkwell. I must upload it to YouTube some time!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Straker wrote:No, he's not, Trea, he's being funny in an 'absurdist' manner. Uncle Fred and I have been friends for ...er....how old am I now? Close to 30 years. It's an old joke: "I'm not gay but I think some of the men I sleep with might be". He's rejigged it.

Uncle Fred (real name Steve) called me last night to say how this forum is really cool and that everyone here seems like great people and he really supports what we're all doing.

BTW, "Uncle Fred" was a character he played in a couple of films I made in the 1990s...he played this girl's Uncle, who is a mad inventor/scientist who has the eccentric habit of talking to the kettle and does all manner of scientific things with a single yellow screwdriver. Robert (Gary Sutton ) Trott played the baddie, Mr.Sparkwell. I must upload it to YouTube some time!

Ok...just checking.. when you explain it that way it makes sense.. I wasnt familiar with that joke.. Smile
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Smile Well, you're not the first person to be a little confused by his "style" of humour! We've been friends as I said for 30 years...I'm amazed I've remained sane! Wink
    unclefred

A GAY!!!! Vincent Kosmos...Should It Happen? Empty An Apology to Dr Lansing

Post  unclefred Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

Sorry Dr Lansing,the old fredster tends to run amok on occasion when he gets his mental teeth(better than my real teeth) into a comedic thread and being an exponent
    of Mac Truck Humor(no ones left standing) some delicate souls can get hurt.
    BUT,
    I respect Adrian and the people he associates with and works with!
    whether they be straight ,gay or indifferent!

Love this forum.

Remember,
    Only a fool stands in front of a gun and says,
    "Hit me with your best shot "
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am

unclefred wrote:I respect Adrian and the people he associates with and works with!
    whether they be straight ,gay or indifferent!

Well...yes...anyway VINCENT IS NOT GAY!Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 am

I can't believe this topic has made it to a second page!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 pm

j3pfilms wrote:I can't believe this topic has made it to a second page!

HAHAHAHA AGREED!! Time to end this one Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:40 pm