Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare.

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare. Empty Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare.

Post  Straker Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 pm

I decided to make a special Damon Dark return video about vampires, as they seem to be the current craze and Halloween is looming. I decided to do something like The Omega Man, where Charlton Heston is gunning down mutants. This was a 70s version of I AM LEGEND. I wanted to put back the Vampire qualities of the mutants and update the look of our hero to be more like The Matrix (sunnies, long coat, goatee, two guns).

I watched a bit of Vincent Price's version LAST MAN ON EARTH...he narrates the story in voice over and it's in creepy black and white, so I took those two elements into this as well.

Big thanks to Chris Heaven for his help. Effects by Trea and music by Joe Richards!

thetimethief
    thetimethief

Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare. Empty Re: Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare.

Post  thetimethief Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 am

I hate that "AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH" screaming...Smile)
    Anyway...I think u needed to add the gun shot (very easy to do with particles illusions of after FX).
    Vincent suggested another pair of sunglasses:)
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare. Empty Re: Damon Dark returns in The Vampire Nightmare.

Post  Straker Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 am

Well....everyone's a critic, Man! Wink Thanks for your help with it! Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:36 am

Your video gave me the idea for a PIRsode:)))
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 am

LOL!!! Nice one Mate! She sure was a sexy vampire! We need a link to your pop video clip for "Sexual Vampire" here, I think! Very Happy
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:56 am

Of course:)
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 am

AHHHHHH!!!

Fan-tastic!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 am

There's also a follow up episode about The Demon Lords of Tane, who are behind the plot to turn humans into Vampire-like mutations with a mutagenic virus sent to Earth in meteorites. Shades of Quatermass 2, hehe! Wink
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:11 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!! MUUUUHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad affraid lol!

I wish I had time to make something scary to post today... darn.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 pm

That "upset stomach" video scared me enough as it is, Trea...I'm running for the bathroom every time I see it! Laughing

Happy Halloweeen Man!

BTW, we here in Australia are only just slowly warming up to the idea of Halloween. A lot of Aussies have the incorrect impression Halloween is an American invention and they dislike it. But it's actually an international festival of Celtic origin I believe and we did the house up with spiders, skulls, balloons etc...about 18 kids came trick-or-treating which was cool and my wife and kids had a ball giving them treats in their monster masks! Smile

It was good for Damon Dark, too...the sequel to Vampire Mutations, Demon Lords of Tane, got another 20 views or so over night!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Straker wrote:That "upset stomach" video scared me enough as it is, Trea...I'm running for the bathroom every time I see it! Laughing

Happy Halloweeen Man!

BTW, we here in Australia are only just slowly warming up to the idea of Halloween. A lot of Aussies have the incorrect impression Halloween is an American invention and they dislike it. But it's actually an international festival of Celtic origin I believe and we did the house up with spiders, skulls, balloons etc...about 18 kids came trick-or-treating which was cool and my wife and kids had a ball giving them treats in their monster masks! Smile

It was good for Damon Dark, too...the sequel to Vampire Mutations, Demon Lords of Tane, got another 20 views or so over night!

Hi Ade!! Glad you guys had some trick or treaters! My wife and I usually decorate up the garage into a smoke filled dungeon and give out candy and SCARES... but this year with my wife losing her job and all the stuff that I have had on my mind, we just felt like taking it easy and skipping it. I had to turn out all the lights outside otherwise kids will come and ring the door bell, if you dont open up and give candy they will throw eggs at your house. Thats where the "TRICK or treat" threat comes in.. hahahaha

I was watching TV a little while ago and saw that they are airing 12 short horror films on one cable channel that is devoted to horror movies. Some of these movies SUCKED and I could make a better one in 5 minutes! LOL.. it motivates me to maybe create something good and submit it to a film festival or something you know? Only thing is I would need to put out a casting call for actors that would work for free to get their name out there like me. Its a thought! Smile
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:20 pm

I am willing to bet you, me, Jack, Chris and Joe Daly can make stuff that's better than a helluva lot of short films out there. I've sat through some short films that were so poorly acted I was left begging for death just to escape! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm