Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

Damon Dark the Movie?

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Damon Dark the Movie? Empty Damon Dark the Movie?

Post  Straker Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi all, as you would be aware, this forum has not been very active for a while, and I feel this is down to me, really. I guess people look to me to be active here. Sadly, I had some problems with this forum and was unable to post here for a while. Sorry for that, Gang.

Now I have a new PC and things are looking up...

So, things have been powering along in recent times. Vincent Kosmos has been going from strength to strength, Young Damon Dark is planning to end on a very high note of drama and excitement which should be really great and our friend Trea Cotton has gone off to Hollywood like we always knew he would!

Nathan Dark has also come into his own existence, which pleases me greatly! Smile

And I'm now contemplating making a full length independent movie of Damon Dark. Yes, I am! I am not exactly sure how I'll do it, but this is the idea...I want to make a feature and enter it into the Sundance Film Festival. And basically, it will be a film that tells an over view of the story of Damon Dark's life.
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Damon Dark the Movie? Empty Re: Damon Dark the Movie?

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 am

High ambitions indeed Ade! I'm looking forward to more developments! And just remember you've got your friends here to help! Let's see if we can get some life back into this forum!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 am

It is a huge amnbition, yeah, but I'm working on it. I did put a series on Community TV back in the 90s, so I guess I'm getting my old fire back!!! Smile

(Look out, world!)

So yes...big idea and a bold plan...can I pull it off? Well...with a little help from my friends, I think it's possible! And I thank you, all my friends, for the support!

And yes...the forum...let's get it kicking! Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Well...I'm always ready to support DD...you know it.
    My best wishes for your project about a movie!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Thanks Chris, I know you support Damon Dark and that's something I always appreciate. I think we've done some great stuff in our web series and I gotta say I have learnt a lot in the last few years, it's made me better at film making. So I really appreciate working with you, Man. Smile

Not sure what the plot of the movie will be exactly, just yet, but I am thinking of an idea where Damon Dark is involved in a "game of death" with an evil guy who sends him messages by phone or video on screens, and he has to do what this guy says to play the game and save a girl from danger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 pm