Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

+2
j3pfilms
Oliver
6 posters

My new show.

Oliver
    Oliver

My new show. Empty My new show.

Post  Oliver Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 am

Hi Guys,

I'm am thinking of starting a new show. It's not as big as Barry but should be quite fun once I get going with it and all goes smoothly. The show is call "Faye Rose PSI" and will star my other half, Rachel. Its going to a little bit like "Most Haunted" but scifi.

I shot test footage but then lost it all when my new camcorder... buggered up..

This is Rachel

Here
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

My new show. Empty Re: My new show.

Post  j3pfilms Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 am

That's great! Really looking forward to that one! Can you tell us much about the plot?
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:45 am

As yet.. no.

Pretty much at the concept stage. We are thinking that some of it will be improvised, while we find interesting locations.
    Oliver
    Oliver

My new show. Empty Opening titles

Post  Oliver Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 am

Hi Guys

Here is a test opening sequence. What do you think?

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:24 am

Great. Short, sweet and the music fits well. This is going to be a very interesting type of web series Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Great...a bit...Agatha Christie:)
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am

I was going for an Arthur C Clarke investigates crossed with Xfiles.

Still working on the right look and concept. We may be looking for people who really have had Paranormal experiances and incorporating interviews with site visits and then making a story about it.
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey Oliver! I love the idea of this and your stuff is great as usual! I was wondering who does your effects work etc... I actually have some really good ideas that I have not yet had time to try that revolve around demons and ghosts etc. Some really cool compositing effects using green screen and various effect techniques.
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 am

Hi Trea,

Cheers for the offer of help. I'm sure you are going to be pretty busy with your own show, but if I get stuck, you will be the first person I will ask.

Many thanks
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 am

Great! Well, that looks like a fun idea for a show! The fact that she's a bit like Rose Tyler is a nice hook for an audience too...could be some clever mileaeg in that.
    unclefred

My new show. Empty Arthur C Clarke crossed with the XFiles

Post  unclefred Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:14 am

Oliver wrote:I was going for an Arthur C Clarke investigates crossed with Xfiles.

Still working on the right look and concept. We may be looking for people who really have had Paranormal experiances and incorporating interviews with site visits and then making a story about it.

Hmmmm,Well young fella, a cross between Arthur C Clarke and The XFiles would be an upmarket govt bloke who "wants to believe" that "everything is a load of Bollocks!" Wink

Yes indeed we have come a long way to arrive back at Arthur C Clarke and The Xfiles. Remember,
    "The truth is out there only if its not a cold night" - Old yellow screwdriver saying

(This post edited by the moderator)
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 am

unclefred wrote:
    Hmmmm,Well young fella, a cross between Arthur C Clarke and The XFiles would be an upmarket govt bloke who "wants to believe" that "everything is a load of Bollocks!" Wink

Yes indeed we have come a long way to arrive back at Arthur C Clarke and The Xfiles. Remember,
    "The truth is out there only if its not a cold night" - Old yellow screwdriver saying

(This post edited by the moderator)

I was meaning more the opening title sequence rather than the show it self. Thank you for your comment. Is an "Old Yellow Screwdriver" your favorate drink, Uncle fred?
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 am

Olly, I've been kicking around some ideas for you, this week. I'm thinking of doing a scene or two...if possible...where Julian Maddox and The Magician meet and kind of form an alliance against Damon Dark and his friends. I was thinking Maddox uses Tempus to pull the Magician out of the other Universe and they discuss Damon etc...maybe "Charles" got Julian Maddox the data from Tempus....technically, it'd be you in two positions. Perhaps Julian sitting while the Magician stands opposite him. You'd have to vary your voice for the Magician, maybe emphasising a hoarseness or whispery quality, to differentiate them...and we'd have the Magician explain why they look the same!

What do you think of that idea?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content