Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster

John_Keir
    John_Keir

Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster Empty Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster

Post  John_Keir Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 am

Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster Unreality
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster Empty Re: Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster

Post  Straker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 am

WOW!!! Fantastic!! Thank you so much, that is AWSOME!!! I love it!!!

Funny coincidence...I was working on the screen treatment for Un-Reality today and it occured to me to use a "mirror" motif, like the one in Parallel Man, where everything is back to front/anti-clockwise. So the mirrored text in the poster is a perfect touch!

Thanks so much, John! This is wonderful to see!!
    Ade
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:33 pm

That's really cool!
    l8nytsimmer

Post  l8nytsimmer Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Laughing This is great! Is there a chance the poster will be available for sale? I'd love to hang a copy in my living room!

Gloria P.
    Damon's biggest American Fan!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi Gloria, welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here! I'm not the designer of the poster, but I'm pleased to hear you'd be interested in getting a copy of it! Smile Perhaps we can work that out, somehow!

Well, perhaps you could share with us how you first discovered Damon Dark and maybe tell us what is your favourite episode? I'd be fascinated to hear your thoughts!
    John_Keir
    John_Keir

Damon Dark: Un-Reality Fan Poster Empty Thanks!

Post  John_Keir Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 am

I'm pretty sure we could arrange so sort of Poster if it is OK with Adrian, You Have My Permission.

-John
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am

It's sure okay with me!!! Definitely!!! Hey, I'd like everyone on Earth to have a Damon Dark poster on their wall! Very Happy

Hmmmmm...now how do I get *that* to happen???? scratch

Maybe I could smuggle it into copies of the Bible...most-read book in the world... Idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am