Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Youtube hits...falling down!

thetimethief
    thetimethief

Youtube hits...falling down! Empty Youtube hits...falling down!

Post  thetimethief Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 am

Well...it seems that YT people have a lack of interest in our webseries recently...or there's something new (not megavideo I hope!)???
    Usually I have over 150 hits for an ep. and the first ep. of 4th season have 55-57 hits...Damon "comeback" is at 100....Doctor Lansing first ep. is now at 205 after a week...and it's the first episode!
    I don't think is only a "tags question"... Crying or Very sad
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Youtube hits...falling down! Empty Re: Youtube hits...falling down!

Post  DoctorLansing Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 pm

thetimethief wrote:Well...it seems that YT people have a lack of interest in our webseries recently...or there's something new (not megavideo I hope!)???
    Usually I have over 150 hits for an ep. and the first ep. of 4th season have 55-57 hits...Damon "comeback" is at 100....Doctor Lansing first ep. is now at 205 after a week...and it's the first episode!
    I don't think is only a "tags question"... Crying or Very sad

Yeah its very hard to predict.. some of my videos have over 30,000 hits and others only have less than 200. I thought it was the tags so I started putting alot of random tags on all of my videos but it is not the only factor. I am not sure what it is but lets try and figure it out and fix it! Smile I think youtube is doing some things differently also in the searches... I heard they are putting the partner videos and sponsered videos first so that bumps us down.
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah, Trea is right about the searches. But also you have to bare in mind that our videos are not the sort of thing people search for. So more on the tags, posting video responses to something vaguely related (but with loads of views) would certainly help.
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 pm

j3pfilms wrote:Yeah, Trea is right about the searches. But also you have to bare in mind that our videos are not the sort of thing people search for. So more on the tags, posting video responses to something vaguely related (but with loads of views) would certainly help.

Yeah I have tried that posting video responses.. sometimes it works but it is spotty. Some people deny you so it never gets on there.. the others have so many existing video posts because they approve everyone, that it makes it where people have too much to choose from.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi guys! I have decided to try to help each person here get more hits, using my channel. I think if we join forces to cross promote a bit, we can make a bigger impact. For the last week (approx) I've had the latest Vincent ep "The Aveneger" as my channel's featured video and also sent it out as a bulletin to my subscribers. Today I've featured the first ep of The Lansing Chronicles. I guess Young Damon will be next. I also sent The Avenger to my Facebook page, too and I know some people on there who like Damon Dark took an interest. Chris tells me the views are up for that ep.

The latest project is a Damon Dark episode which Damon himself will not actually appear in! Instead, guest star Chris will carry the whole episode as Vincent. It's a daring move, but since Damon Dark has had maximum screentime in more than 30 adventures now, I think it's an approach that should work well!

More news on that project soon, but it will be the first time ever that Chris Heaven will direct a complete Damon Dark episode! I am personally looking forward to this one very much indeed!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Straker wrote:Hi guys! I have decided to try to help each person here get more hits, using my channel. I think if we join forces to cross promote a bit, we can make a bigger impact. For the last week (approx) I've had the latest Vincent ep "The Aveneger" as my channel's featured video and also sent it out as a bulletin to my subscribers. Today I've featured the first ep of The Lansing Chronicles. I guess Young Damon will be next. I also sent The Avenger to my Facebook page, too and I know some people on there who like Damon Dark took an interest. Chris tells me the views are up for that ep.

The latest project is a Damon Dark episode which Damon himself will not actually appear in! Instead, guest star Chris will carry the whole episode as Vincent. It's a daring move, but since Damon Dark has had maximum screentime in more than 30 adventures now, I think it's an approach that should work well!

More news on that project soon, but it will be the first time ever that Chris Heaven will direct a complete Damon Dark episode! I am personally looking forward to this one very much indeed!

that all sounds great Ade! I'm in.. I am trying to get episode 2 posted but have been running into problems... The episode is done and ready though. I will email you too also when I have a free moment... I have several things to discuss with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content