Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

5 posters

Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!)

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!) Empty Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!)

Post  Straker Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 pm

I'd like to warmly welcome my good Mate, Robert Trott, who plays the terrific Gary Sutton in Damon Dark! Great to see you here, Cobber! I laughed the other day when some one said "Gary seems to be this permanently scared/worried/nervous bloke-- I love him!" Laughing Very Happy

PS, just hit the "reply" button Rob...you can do it!

Ade
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!) Empty Re: Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!)

Post  thetimethief Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 am

Hi Robert...I still wait to be in the same episode with u!!!Smile
    Oliver
    Oliver

Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!) Empty Hi

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 am

Good Day Robert.

but where are you?

are you behind the sofa? Wink
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!) Empty Re: Welcome Robert Trott! (Gary Sutton!)

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

He's shy...I think!
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello you bunch of weird sci-fi'ers. Yes Chris I know, it will happen soon. No Adrian, I'm not shy, just don't usually say anything unless I have something worthwhile to say. But thanks for the welcome and I will contribute when I have something worthwhile to report.
    Robert AKA Gary Sutton (All rights reserved)

Last edited by treborttort on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Great to hear from you, Rob! Very Happy
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

Ade, I've just put Gary's cupcakes on my facebook page. R
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 am

Great to hear, Rob! You're a star! Very Happy
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 am

Hello young Ade, it came up quite well. I can't believe how quickly you got it onto you tube, Chris told me it was there while I was on face book,
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 am

Shucks, Rob, twern't nuthin'! Very Happy It was all down to your absolute class and professionalism as an actor! I never have it so good as when I have a Gary episode! It was sure funny when I sat and watched it thru! Good ole Gary...such a grumpy!
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks, anytime but there were two of us in it.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Good news, Rob!!! My new camera battery arrived from Japan today, delivered to my front door (that online shopping's a bloody marvell, isn't it?) so Damon Dark can finally go out on location again...I might even be able to do the train one with you when you're free! Smile I have to get well first...poor old Mr.Dark's been under the weather, the last few days!
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 pm

That's good news, the battery, not your illness. I look forward to our next project.
    younggary

Post  younggary Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Robert Smile

My names Joe

But i'm really you,
    from the past Very Happy
    treborttort

Post  treborttort Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Joe, I remember me when I was you...err...me. Or do I? Can't quite remember. It was so long ago.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 pm