Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

Vincent Kosmos new episode "Escape"

DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Vincent Kosmos new episode "Escape" Empty Vincent Kosmos new episode "Escape"

Post  DoctorLansing Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi everyone!

It is FINALLY done... the new episode of Vincent Kosmos called "Escape." I have been working on this for a long time... I did the editing, FX, etc for this episode and I hope everyone likes it. It is in the process of being... well.. PROCESSED by Youtube on MY channel.. Chris will be posting it on his channel soon also. In the last scene, this is an example of me compositing myself into Chris' footage using my green screen. It looks OK but it is hard to work out the positioning and turning heads etc when you are doing everything remotely.

but make sure to wait until the HQ button is available to watch so you dont miss out on anything cool Smile

Trea
    younggary

Vincent Kosmos new episode "Escape" Empty Re: Vincent Kosmos new episode "Escape"

Post  younggary Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey, that was really good!

for a moment there I thought Lansing was pretty much screwed when he ended up in those caves, plus the scene where you and Chris were in the same time really had me going that you were actually there, Trea!

Fantasticomo work there, you Guys

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:28 am