Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

+4
Patrick Murphy
Oliver
j3pfilms
Straker
8 posters

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited!

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited!

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 am

Guys, I want to tell you about an idea I am kicking around which has a part in it for everyone. I've already mentioned it, elsewhere, but this thread is where I want to get it going.

The plan is called The Ultimate Crossover.

I need everyone to video a short segment for this:

CAST:

Trea as Dr.Lansing.
    Chris as Vincent.
    Jack as Young Damon.
    Joe Daly as Young Gary.
    Robert as Gary (I will video your part, Gary, if it's easiest!)
    Pat as Young Vincent.
    Olly as The Magician.
    Me as Damon Dark.

The story will be called "Destination: Alpha Space".

The plot:

An asteroid is nearing the Earth. Damon Dark sends Vincent out in a ship (maybe his own, maybe the Prometheus) to carry out the plan Dr.Lansing has devised, to destroy the asteroid with a nuclear mine.
    Vincent's not happy about it and his ship can't get away in time. The explosion seems to kill Vincent, but then he appears, alive and well.
    Damon and Lansing are relieved, but then Lansing detects that the explosion has ripped open a hole in the Universe...the whole planet Earth is about to pass through into "Alpha Space", a dimension where the laws of physics make no sense any longer!

Thinking they are about to die, Vincent orders pizza for everybody and phones some girls. He wants to die happy! Gary arrives at Damon's side and is appalled to hear what's happened. He complains that as soon as he turns his back, the whole Earth is doomed! Suddenly, Earth enters Alpha Space.

A weird psychedelic time warp hits the Earth.
    Damon changes into Young Damon, Gary changes into Young Gary, and Vincent changes into Young Vincent.

Lansing is shielded and stays the same. He tells them he will find a solution. Gary is upset he was about to retire in another year or two and now he has to go through puberty again! Vincent wants to know how he can get girls now he is a kid again. And Damon is the same, just younger, and tells them all to shut up and get a grip!

Suddenly a message comes in from The Magician! He's broken free of his parallel world and now Alpha Space is his domain. He sends gas-mask zombies out to emilinate everyone!

Trea tries to work out the problem...he tries to devise a force field to protect Earth.

Suddenly the time warp kicks in again, and everyone returns to their normal ages, just in time to fight off the arrival of gas mask zombies.

Trea realises Earth has come out the other side of the Alpha Space continuum and everything is back to normal.

The Magician tells them they will never be safe from him...he will hound all of them till the end of time...Damon, Gary, Vincent and Lansing...he will never rest till these cosmic do-gooders are finally destroyed!

THE END.

Well...that's the outline guys! Let me know what you think!
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited!

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 am

It sounds like the most ambitious episode ever attempted, but with all our abilities combined together it will be easy-peasy! As I said in the other thread, it's a possibility (not definate but possible) for me, Joe and Patrick to get together or however the story plays it out.

Just one question, who will be editing the complete episode?

I can see this story being the best in Damon Dark history if all goes to plan. I'm looking forward to it immensely!
    Oliver
    Oliver

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty Count me in!

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:36 am

Sounds like a great idea. Very happy to film my bits. Although I no longer have any gas masks, since I sent them across the planet.

Send me what you would like me to do and I will get on it.

David Nean owes me a favor since I'm lending him a load of my kit to do some filming.

Tattie bye

Olly
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited!

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 am

Cool! Thanks guys! I have written probably 7 pages or so free-hand and will type eventually...the named "Alpha Space" is a play on the Space:1999 series where Moonbase Alpha's adventures defied the laws of physics....basically, I'm giving each of our heroes a role that is based loosely on a 1999 character. Dr.Lansing, the scientist, will be like the Moonbase Professor...Vincent will be like the young sexy astronaut guy who flies into space whenever there's a weird thing coming and almost gets killed each week! Also, Olly, your gas masks and the whole set up you did inspired it, too...I think it is only right that we do something major in recognition of the whole gas mask/Magician concept! So this is partly an addition to that idea.

Hope to hear from more of the gang!
    Oliver
    Oliver

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty Great!

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 am

Trea said he would be able to create an Army of Masked Wrathes. Which could look amazing coming through a rift in space...

Wrath spaceships, with a Vincent & Damon space battle.... just a little dream.... cyclops
    Patrick Murphy

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty I'm In!

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 am

Yes! It's a G-R-E-A-T idea, I'm in, what ever way I can repay Ade and Chris - Both Inspirations to Space Stalker. And It'd be great to work with Jack again, and also to work with everyone, I would be honored to be involved
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 am

Welcome to Patrick...my "young version"Smile))
    Welll the episode will be hard to edit...TREEEEEAAAAA???Smile))
    Ade the only thing that sound me strange...why VK need to use a starship???
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 am

I was planning to edit it myself, though I might ask for some effects heavy bits to be done by more gifted persons! Very Happy

The reason VK needs to use a ship will be to carry out a space demolition mission, to carry a nuclear bomb out into space and connect it to an asteroid which threatens the Earth! Somehow, I can't see a red door opening in space and him popping the bomb out the door! Not without suffocating in the space vacuum!

Besides we can have fun with Vincent complaining about "Ehi, Man, why do I have to fly this old space tub? It's SO primitive, Man! I am used to travelling in style..." Very Happy
    Oliver
    Oliver

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty editing trea...

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 am

Funny, I tought of Trea too.. Very Happy
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 am

I am slowly working on this...I've been ill lately...mind you, I managed to run around a mountain and video myself for an hour for the "UFO Hunter?" ep. But the script for this will take time!

However...I have shot some great stuff with Robert Trott as Gary, asking Vincent to help out with an asteroid. This will lead to an explosion that hurls Earth into "Alpha Space", where Damon, Vincent and Gary will all transform back into their "young" versions! Dr.Lansing is the only one not effected so he has to save them.

Then I want the Magician to appear.... Smile
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

The Ultimate Crossover! Everyone's invited! Empty No problem

Post  DoctorLansing Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 pm

This sounds like a cool SPECIAL episode. I like the idea and it would have some pretty heavy effects and I would want to atleast do them even if you put it all together Ade. I would like to do this after my show gets started so that Lansing's role is more defined I guess would be the right words.. plus his resources will be alot more plentiful after that too Smile I can create an army of Gas Mask people marching or something using my green screen so we wouldnt need Ollie to reshoot anything with the gas masks only his lines alone. I still have to do my gas mask episode but as I have mentioned before, I think that will be episode 2 of my show and I need to get a black cloak of some kind. Anyways, great idea Ade it reminds me of that Dalek episode of Dr. Who where everyone was in it from Torchwood, Sara Jane, etc.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Cool! yes, I think that all sounds fine, Trea. Your ship could be what shields you so you don't turn into a kid like the rest of us do! And your effects would be really a big help! Smile

I am seeing Young Damon trying to take charge and be bossy and come out with theories about what's happened, while Young Vincent is more concerned about how this will affect his ability to impress the ladies and young Gary will complain and be worried and regret having to face puberty all over again when he was looking forward to retirement in a few years...
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:15 am

I am seeing Young Damon trying to take charge and be bossy and come out with theories about what's happened, while Young Vincent is more concerned about how this will affect his ability to impress the ladies and young Gary will complain and be worried and regret having to face puberty all over again when he was looking forward to retirement in a few years...

HAHAH! Like it!! lol!
    younggary

Post  younggary Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm deffo in

But i think it would be kinda difficult for me. Unless i take a load of still pictures, edit the background green, record my lines and ask Jack to use crazytalk to make the stills talk... i think that'll work nicely ^^
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Joe, if you could find just a large piece of cardboard (preferably green of course) and sit in front of that we might just be able to use that. Alternatively, since we all live in the same country it wouldn't be absolutely impossible for us to meet up!
    knightmare
    knightmare

Post  knightmare Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm

the explosion has ripped open a hole in the Universe...the whole planet Earth is about to pass through into "Alpha Space", a dimension where the laws of physics make no sense any longer!
    What about if VK is stealing the ship at the start - then he tries to hyperspace out of there when the nuclear explosion goes off - the physical act of going into hyperspace (travelling faster than the speed of light) causes the hole in the universe?

Also, perhaps it would be a good idea to give the alternate world a separate story-within-a-story element - like DW Kinda, but not so complex!
    younggary

Post  younggary Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 pm

j3pfilms wrote:Joe, if you could find just a large piece of cardboard (preferably green of course) and sit in front of that we might just be able to use that. Alternatively, since we all live in the same country it wouldn't be absolutely impossible for us to meet up!

I suppose its possible to find some green cardboard, or even a green sheet. i'll look for one. btw, fraid its impossible for me to meet up with anyone Sad I'm only allowed in the salisbury area only as my mums afraid of going anywhere more than 10 miles. if it both are impossible, crazytalk will be needed
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm

I of course am not in the UK or Australia, but I have a green screen and should be able to composite myself into ANY of your videos if needed. In the next episode of "Vincent Kosmos," I will be trying that for the first time so we will see how it works. It is coming soon. Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 am

So 2 months since the last post on this topic... what's happening to The Ultimate Crossover?!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 am

Well I suppose that DD is stopped and crossover too...
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 am

I really must finish the script. 2 months ago...yes, I unexpectedly got invited back to my old teaching job...I think that's basically why it got neglected.

But I would like to do it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm