Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

+3
Oliver
Straker
j3pfilms
7 posters

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark

Post  j3pfilms Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

FIRST POST EVER (I think Very Happy )

Part 1

Part 2

ENJOY THE REST OF THE SERIES Very Happy
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Re: Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark

Post  Straker Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Very cool, Jack! When is part three coming u? I hope Young Gary will be joining this forum soon! I wanna ask him about how he developed that Aussie accent! It's so "Neighbours!" Laughing

Ade
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

I'm rehearsing a play at my local youth theatre at the moment. Once that's done in a few days I'll get to work on the third and final part. As for Young Gary, he'll make more appearances from time to time Very Happy And I must admit the accent is a little perculiar to say the least! But then mine isn't much better!
    Oliver
    Oliver

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Great!

Post  Oliver Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 am

Well done! Really loved it. Looking forward
    to more.

Olly
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Accents

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

Accents are very hard, for me What a Face Have you heard my Young VK, much like a french urgh... I HATE french... Suspect lol! Smile
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

You hate French? Dear dear! No racism, please! Very Happy I'm sure you do fine in your role as Young Vincent from how I remember it! But we need to see more of it! MORE, I say! Wink
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Young VK And French

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 am

:oops:Well, I like french Women Very Happy but you haven't seen me in french lessons. Jack has Very Happy Mr. 8A... <--- Jack Mr. 5C <---- Pat Very Happy and I agree MORE YOUNG VK! clown
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:30 am

You like French women? HAHAHAH! Spoken like a true 14 year old! Wink

I gotta admit, when I was in Highschool, a French girl came into the class one day and she was like...ooh, lala!

I am a great believer in drawing upon the personality of an actor when I write for him or her, so I will be sure to remember this conversation when it comes to writing lines for Young Vincent!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:42 am

Straker wrote:You like French women? HAHAHAH! Spoken like a true 14 year old! Wink

I gotta admit, when I was in Highschool, a French girl came into the class one day and she was like...ooh, lala!

I am a great believer in drawing upon the personality of an actor when I write for him or her, so I will be sure to remember this conversation when it comes to writing lines for Young Vincent!

I like french women too:))) Patrick is very Vincent inside HAHAHA:)
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Young VK And French Women

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 am

Smile French women are amazing. That's maybe why I like them, because I am Young Vincent Kosmos? Hmmm, that is yet to be seen at full potential! It's fun playing Young Kossy. OMG! Please please please please do a Vincent Kosmos episode where an Anti - Iowan (I came up with that woop) (Anti - Iowan meaning - A Humaniod which can only sustain live for fifteen years.) turns Vincent gay! Please!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 am

You want Vincent to turn gay? Or young Vincent to turn gay?

Well...I was going to send you a hot French girl in an oxygenated post-pack, but if you are turning gay, well, it's no use! Wink
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Anti - Iowans

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 am

no no no no (Embarrassed) just for one episode, then Vincent gets him. And Old Vincent, Young Vincent still needs to get some good stuff and experience.
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 am

Patrick Murphy wrote:no no no no (Embarrassed) just for one episode, then Vincent gets him. And Old Vincent, Young Vincent still needs to get some good stuff and experience.

EHI I don't want to turn gay!!! You little ungrateful!!!Smile))
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 am

I have a cracking story about me and 3 french girls... but probably don't need to hear it Cool
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:33 am

HAHAH! Well...how good is it, exactly, Jack? I hope you didn't let the male species down in that situation?
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am

Well these three blonde French girls asked me for directions and I didn't know a work of French so I pointed to where they needed to go and they just walked off in the other direction...

Might not have been the story you were expecting but my god does it get everyone excited when I introduce it!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 am

LOL! Do you get a lot of reactions where people call you a bastard afterwards? Laughing

Seriously, though, you just toned it down for the internet right? I mean you Damon Dark, right? You da man!

Why when I was your age...er...no, I didn't have anything more exciting to tell either! Sad Embarassed
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty French Class

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 am

I have a story about a french class Jack and I had...it was in our first year in secondary, we had a teacher called Mrs. Rice or Mrs. Ryche. I'm not sure...but there was a boy called Jack in our class (not Jack Jack, but Jack Rolling Eyes ) and he had a stress ball filled with red stuff, it blew up all over the wall, people gasped, and Mrs Rice got pissed.

And Chris, you could do a very good gay I think alien
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 am

Patrick Murphy wrote:I have a story about a french class Jack and I had...it was in our first year in secondary, we had a teacher called Mrs. Rice or Mrs. Ryche. I'm not sure...but there was a boy called Jack in our class (not Jack Jack, but Jack Rolling Eyes ) and he had a stress ball filled with red stuff, it blew up all over the wall, people gasped, and Mrs Rice got pissed.

And Chris, you could do a very good gay I think alien

Jack like "Only Jack?" (from Will&Grace)?Smile
    Remember that if I will be gay...you will be a young gay!!Smile))
    J
    Patrick Murphy

Story 1 - The Origin of Damon Dark Empty Nope

Post  Patrick Murphy Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Nope I would not have to be gay, because I am the young version, so it hasn't happened yet. And for all we know, there could be a Quontim Time Parradox thats changes the future so I would never have to be gay Cool
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Patrick Murphy wrote:Nope I would not have to be gay, because I am the young version, so it hasn't happened yet. And for all we know, there could be a Quontim Time Parradox thats changes the future so I would never have to be gay Cool

Yes...but if you're gay...you born gay! Only you don't know it....but you are!!Smile))
    Gosh I create this guy and now he bites my hand!Smile)
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 pm

I think Young VK should get hit by a phaser beam...which makes him turn gay...then he gets hit by another phaser beam and it makes him turn back to liking girls...later Damon will ask VK "Are you gay, Vincent?" VK will say "No, Man, it was just a phaser I went through when I was young." Wink
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 am

lol!
    younggary

Post  younggary Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

I have a great french story to tell...

I am actually French Very Happy

my grandad told me that his last name parker came from france

i guess i'm kinda proud to come from my french heritage. i mean, i love baguettes and good at art over all Very Happy
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Right, seeing as this is supposed to be a topic about The Young Adventures of Damon Dark let's get back on topic. The final part of The Origin of Damon Dark!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 am